WELCOME TO THE FORUM! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUR FAQ.

First Meet: Ossie23

edited January 4 in Literary Libations
As I finally get the chance to meet you love,we meet in a small restaurant nearby..I wait for your arrival as I take a seat at the bar and order myself a drink…you arrive 10 mins later and appear at the door in a smart dark suit..smile on your face as you scan the room to search me out..both our glances meet at same time….as our faces light up…at this first meeting..we both take steps towards each other and as we get to touching distance..with a fast movement…embrace each other tightly..and our lips meet.
We head over to the bar….have our drinks while we wait for table to be ready..we take our seat as we are called…chatting away as if we had done so for many years..having a laugh as we wait for the food to arrive….our eyes still transfixed on each other…our hands clasped in each other’s hand..only pausing our touch when the food arrives.
As we both enjoy the food laid out in front of us to enjoy…the little small talk continues…as we finish our meal..we have our last drink before heading off to a local pub to keep the night moving…we find a quiet spot in a corner where the the music is much lower so we can hear ourselves speak…whispering words and thoughts into each others ear..so we can hear….the aroma that we wear fills our nostrils with a loving scent…we spend two hours here as we sit so close together…enjoying the evening so much.
We head off to a local hotel..to finish the night with late drinks..one of us already had a room booked for the night…after a hour in the bar….the hotel room key appears on table in front of us..we just look into each others eyes…and make our way up to the room together.
As we enter the room..we embrace each other so tight as our lips meet for the first real kiss..I take you by the hand as we make our way to the bathroom to take a shower to freshen up and also to sober ourselves up a bit…as we playfully remove each other’s clothes until we both stand there naked in front of each other…I see your eyes light up….as you see me look the length of your body and you see the desire inside of me for you…..reach out to you…as we both stand in shower cubicle together……pressed against each other so tightly…we both know there would be no room here…to take our loving to the next step.
At that moment we enter the bedroom…..you grab hold of me bringing me nearer to you…as you just say….”All I want now…….is for you to fuck me…now!”
You run to the edge of the bed…and just lay on it….as I stand above and in front of you…As you lay on the bed.....with your thighs slightly apart...I look down and see the wetness...glisten in the soft light....your eyes narrow as you watch me staring at the slight wetness around the engorged pussy lips....you reach down and with your hands.....separate the lips of your pussy..showing me the inside
I move over towards you...take my large thick cock in my hand....and place it against the opening of your enlarged lips.......just pausing...before i rub the head of my cock...along the lenght of your lips..against your fully showing clit....as the wetness around it makes a sexy squelching noise to show you are ready........to let me explore the insides of your loving body
Looking into your eyes....as i position my strong cock...against the opening of your pussy...you widen your thighs even wider...as i get nearer....watching the head of my cock slowly disappear inside your wanting pussy....you let out a soft groan of delight...as you feel the wide head...start to seperate the inside of your tight insides.....as the whole lenght of the shaft.slowly follows......deep inside
Your feet encircle my waist.......to bring me even deeper into the darkness of your tight insides.....you shift closer to grind against me so closer..to allow your clit to rub against my groin to gain extra feeling for what will result in a powerful orgasm....bringing me as much as you can inside......i start to rotate a rhythm that fully explores the whole deep wet pussy that embraces me to the full
With slow long deep thrusts...with my cock....your eyes enlarge....as your stomach heaves...your thighs tighten.....to take the full lenght......i reach down towards you.....to suckle on your erect nipple as i cup the other breast into the palm of my hand........your arms encircle my neck.....pushing me more to your breast....and forcing me to the hilt towards the opening of your cervix....as the pussy muscles start to enclasp the whole lenght of my rock hard cock
I pause deep inside..........as i let you rotate your body around the invader there inside....holding onto my strong arms....you bring my head up closer to your....resting me against the nape of your slender neck....your hair wildly tossled...as i slowly start to remove the shaft of my cock.........just leaving the head...softly inside your wet pussy lips
You move my face close to yours....as out mouth lock onto each others......as if always belonged there....i proceed with short shallow quicker strokes.....just holding the head of my cock....inside the clasp of your pussy.....you groan against my cheek..as the first orgasm..starts to take hold......all through your body...from head to your toes.........your thighs soften its grip against me...as your legs straighten out the lenght of the bed.....as you raise yourself up...as you bury your feet against the sheet......as the orgasm releases itself from your curling toes.....your breasts enlarge in size....redness appears under your breasts.......your eyes dilate further..........as you slam yourself against the bed....with the orgasm release..........
As you bring me down with you.........forcing my cock...further deeper inside the now overflowing wetness of your pussy.....as it`s spasms grip my cock.......at it`s tightest and it`s want
I let a soft moan of delight....as the wanting pussy...starts to milk the cock...for it`s seed...I slam against you hard....as you want me as far as it can reach....faster longer strokes........the rhythm in tandem as both of us...wanting to fuck the life from each other....my ass clenches...as my balls tighten up...waiting to explode inside....we push against each other...not away from....but to make the following thrust even deeper than the preceding one
I whisper sweet nothings in your ear...as the speed builds up.....feel a tingle all along my body...as i feel the moment for release...I feel the muscles deep within you tighten around my rampant cock....as i can`t hold back any longer...and with a heavy sigh....start to explode the seed deep inside...explode into every tight ridge of that wet and welcoming pussy......as if your pussy and my cock are seperated from ourselves.....my cock pulsates like never before as it empties its insides..far within you....your nails tear at my skin as another orgasm hits you as you feel the warm rushing torrent fills your hot pussy
I nuzzle against your cheek...as our bodies lay limp...from exertions of our love session together....my cock starts to soften from within inside of you....and as it finally releases from the grip of your pussy....the mixture of our juices..shortly follows......as they trace the outline of your thighs....as we share a soft loving kiss....as we sleep in each others arms.......to rest shortly.........before we do it all over again....in a few hrs time:)..xx
Sign In to comment.