WELCOME TO THE FORUM! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUR FAQ.

Delete Messages?

how do I delete messages. I have one that was a spam message and keeps coming over and over and I want to delete it. but don't seem to be able to in the new message environment.

Comments

• You can't, at least not for now. You can hide them, but that doesn't work on desktop; you have to go to the mobile site instead.
  • same here rebel , a freak with name jellyniklsio sends me every day 10 messages and icant block or delete. when you get the same freak pls dont click on the link(photo) , you get a trojan and nobody here fix this damn block problem
  • Messages worked great...in the past.  Not so much now.  You can't see all of them anymore and you can't delete the garbage.  These are fundamental features and should never have been eliminated
  • What a load of bollock one can't delete messages
  • this isn't a fix  but I figured out that if you go to the mobile site you have more options and you can delete messages there. I'm not sure about blocking a person. It has been so long since things worked on this site, I truly believe its becoming a lost cause.
Sign In to comment.