1. Access and use of the forum is only allowed for people over 18 years old (or the age of majority in their country if higher).
2. Any discussion, link or uploaded material concerning the following topics is strictly forbidden (except on Literary Libations
, see below):
- Rape - Any kind of forced sex, even if it is a fantasy
- Minors - Anything related to people under 18, whether sexual or not, even if talking about yourself
- Incest - Either real or role-playing
- Bestiality - Any kind of sexual contact with animals
- Scat - Shit, piss, vomit, etc.
- Snuff / Gore - Blood, guts, death, etc.
- Illegal file downloading - Either direct downloading links or links to forums and sites with them.
NOTE: The Literary Libations
section follows a slightly different set of rules. Stories containing forbidden topics might be allowed but they have to be properly tagged and approved by the editors first. Please read the introduction thread
before posting anything in that category.
3. New discussions will have an appropriate and not misleading topic, and they will be posted in the relevant category (no duplicates or cross-posting).
4. New discussions will not be bumped in less than 24h if they don’t have an answer, nor users will repeatedly bump their own discussions to draw attention to them.
5. Discussions and comments can only be written in English, with the exception of introductions of users from countries speaking other languages, and only in the relevant thread.
6. Users will not post personal information (like phone numbers or mail addresses), attempt to lure users users into scam / malware pages, or promote any competing goods and services (by link or mention) other than from sites affiliated to Fantasti.cc or non-competing generic websites like Youtube or Tumblr.
7. Users will be polite and respectful to other users, and will not insult, discriminate, harass, bully, stalk, troll or be aggressive to anyone for any reason, including but not limited to their gender, race, ideology or sexual preferences.
These rules will be enforced by volunteer moderators. Please respect their decisions and follow their instructions.
On the top of any page of the forum you will find links to the following features:
HOW DO I OPEN A NEW DISCUSSION IN THE FORUM?
- Discussions - A list with all the discussions posted so far.
- Activity - This section is only available to Forum moderators.
- Inbox - You can manage your old messages to other forum users here. It is no longer possible to start new conversations but you can continue or delete any conversations you had already started.
- [Your username] - If you click on it you will be taken to your Fantasti.cc profile page.
Click on the 'New discussion' button on top of the right column. Choose an appropriate Category, add a Discussion Title, and then type whatever you want to say.
NOTE: Before creating a new thread, please make sure there is not one about that issue already. Most importantly, if you have any technical problem with the site (something is not working or missing), please check or post any new comments on the official technical problems thread
When you are finished click on ‘Post discussion' and it will be published. You can also save it as a draft and publish it later. If you want to make sure the format is appropriate click on ‘Preview’ and you will see the final result in a pop-up. And if for any reason you change your mind before finishing you can click on 'Cancel’'.
HOW DO I COMMENT ON A DISCUSSION?
Go to the end of the discussion and you will find a text box to write your comment. Once you are finished click on 'Post comment' and it will published. You can also save it as a draft for later.
NOTE: When a discussion has been 'Closed' it means no new comments are allowed.
HOW DO I POST AN IMAGE IN A COMMENT OR DISCUSSION?
In the bar over the text box there is an icon that looks like a painting of a tree labelled 'Insert Image'. Click on it, add the URL of the picture and then click on 'Submit'. The image will be included in the comment or discussion.
Please note: the image has to be already hosted in a website, you cannot upload images from your computer.
HOW DO I POST A VIDEO IN A COMMENT OR DISCUSSION?
There is not a one-click way to post them, but you can do it if you follow these steps (NOTE: it only works with some sources):
HOW DO I DELETE / MANAGE MY DISCUSSIONS OR COMMENTS?
- Go to the page of the video you want to post.
- Click on the 'Share' button or link.
- Look for the embedding code. It has to begin with the tag '<iframe'. Copy that code.
- Go back to the forum, and in the text box of the discussion or comment click on the last icon, 'Show source'. Paste the code there.
- If you want to add any text click on the last icon again, which will now be called 'Show Rich Text', and you will return to the text editor. When you are finished you can post or save the comment.
There is neither a comment management tool nor a ‘delete’ option in the Forum. Your only alternative is to edit them. On top of each of your comments, at the right of the date, there is an ‘Edit’ link. If you click on it you will be able to change your comment for whatever else you want, or just leave it blank.
If for any reason you absolutely need to remove the whole discussion please contact a forum editor.
HOW DO I SEND A MESSAGE TO ANOTHER USER?
It is no longer possible to create new private conversations with other forum users. If you click on the 'Inbox' link you will be able to continue or delete any old conversation you had already started.
HOW DO I SEARCH DISCUSSIONS / COMMENTS?
There is search box on the top-right of the page. Simply type the some relevant words and click on 'Go'.
WHO ARE THE EDITORS AND WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR?
The editors are users who watch over the forum to make sure nobody breaks the rules or behave inappropriately. They can edit and delete any discussion or comment.