WELCOME TO THE FORUM! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUR FAQ.

DID YOU FIND A TECHNICAL PROBLEM IN THE SITE (SOMETHING NOT WORKING OR MISSING)? POST HERE

edited October 2016 in Fantasti.cc

Comments

• Hi. I am very new to this site at least in actual use. I played one video and it plays OK. However liked it so I also downloaded it to my computer, which is a Dell Inspiron Laptop E1405 with MediaDirect built in. I also have Windows Media Player and Real, as well as some others. None of the software seems to play my downloaded version. It is:
    http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink/shufuni/What_A_Hot_Mom_He_Fuck_Her_Like_A_She_Is_Horny_Cat/8684/?&uid=0&mode=&id=8684&ff=0&v=2&pl=0&n=0
    David
  • edited August 2007
    Hello elderberry,  here's a detailed tutorial
    Anyway, I use this player www.videolan.org/vlc/ which is light and works fine with the files downloaded from fantasti.cc

welcome!
  • edited August 2007
    Hello elderberry, I'm going to write a tutorial about this (here).
    Anyway, I use this player www.videolan.org/vlc/ which is light and works fine with the files downloaded from fantasti.cc

welcome!
  • Great site!  I have run into a problem however. I downloaded one video and it played fine, but after that every time I tried to download something I got a "404 - file not found" error.  Am I doin something wrong? I did download the player and it works great, just  wish I had something else to play on it now.
  • Hello roaddog69,
    sometimes fantasti.cc can't address the files to download properly. this is usually because a path changed somewhere.

Would you like to point me to one of this pages on fantasti.cc from where you get the 404 - file not found error so that I can check?
    thanks
  • Sure. the last one I tried to download was

Swinging Wives TAking On A Group Of Black Men (15:10)
  • Auch, I'm going to fix it as soon as i can., I'll let you know.
  • that should be fixed now. let me know if it helped!

bye
  • This is hpb2836
    I've noticed that many of the videos from MEGAROTIC have been removed, WQhy?
  • edited August 2007
    Unluckily this is out of our control, we just point to them.
    The best thing you can do is download them while you can,
    don't forget that there is a HUGE number of megarotic videos waiting to be rated and reviewed at this address here:
    fantasti.cc/videos/upcoming/tags/channel/megarotic

• why do some videos not match what the title says or displays?
  • edited September 2007
    Nevermind. The problem was on my end
  • alot of the videos with the identity problem seem to come from Shufani, can this problem be fixed?
  • edited September 2007
    You are right, the identity problem come from Shufuni. Everytime they delete a video we get an identity problem. We are trying to fix it.
  • edited September 2007
    I'm having problems with videos buffering. I am on dialup. The videos will only buffer 3 times and then stop. Any suggestions? I'm using Windows XP and Firefox. The video is using Flash player.

• Is there a problem with yuvutu?  I can't watch any of the videos or visit their website.  Did they shut down?  It's too bad because they look like they have some great vids.
  • hooray:
    yuvutu is back.
  • not for me it isn't.  I'm still getting a black video screen whenever i click on a yuvvtu vid, and i still cannot open their webpage
  • When they added the whatever button some of my turn on selections turned to turn off selections, and it won't let me turn them back.
    Just a heads up to the program writers.
  • Hi stimpy, my mistake. I'm going to fix it now.
    thanks for reporting this bug

Sign In to comment.