WELCOME TO THE FORUM! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUR FAQ.

Looking for any ladies that would love a cum tribute!

I'm real into making cum tributes for ladies, jerking off to their bodies and cumming all over their picture. If any ladies would love a cum tribute, feel free to comment and I'll make one for you as soon as possible. 

Comments

• I'd love for you to do me a tribute
  • Hi,

I like if you are willing to do.
  • I'd like some tribs too sweetie.
  • do me, do me!!
  • Would love one
  • Would one please
  • Would love to have one please!
  • I love a good cum tribute!!!  blow it baby!!
  • Cum on my face
  • Please do one for me!
  • Please cum on me!
  • i like watching
  • give me some cum as well ;)
  • I'm on my knees sucking your cock, begging for a tribute. Cum on my face, tits, all over me.
  • You can tribute me if you like
  • edited November 2016
      I'm Jennifer  as Jessicasbody (untitled) on tumblr & Fantasti.cc.. I have posted many pictures of myself and many of the same of my legs on Fantasti.cc where I posted most of my selfies for everyone to view.. Take your pick of any of my pictures I posted as selfies on Fantasti.cc as Jessicasbody.. Enjoy covering my girlie face and feminine looking legs with your cum... Even my beautiful 25yo sexy wife loves to have me dressed up as a young sexy girl on tumblr & Fantasti.cc as Jessicasbody every weekend now and I love having sex as a beautiful girl.. Even her sexy girlfriends love to watch her having open sex with so many of her ex-boyfriends... And I love having sex only as a girl is another exciting adventure, I'm Jennifer as Jessicasbody (untitled) on tumblr... I hope every guy will cover us in his cum and get her pregnant for me and I will do anything to fully dress up as a beautiful woman so everyone can start having sex with me only as a woman.. I love taking hours to dress myself up as a beautiful girl while I'm forced to have sex only as a girl with anyone who ask me.. I already do this several times each week just to please all the guys who use me for sex.....   Love Jennifer & someone will hopefully  tribute cum to every picture of me as a beautiful sexy girl here on Fantasti.cc & tumblr & On Twitter and make everyone start to see me as a girl who wants it all even when her panties keep showing.. And I can see clearly now, So Make me a girl,  Love  Jennifer
  • I'd love any tributes you'd like to do of me.
    Thank you,
    Crystal
Sign In to comment.