WELCOME TO THE FORUM! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUR FAQ.

Colorado

edited April 2008 in United States
Fantasti.cc Members from COLORADO Post Here!

Comments

• Well I'm from Colorado¬† and I live near the Fort Collins area, and I'm looking for any women that live near Me that might want to hook up!!! Drop me a note and lets get together soon!!!!
    Wolff
  • SAME, here in Denver.

Been in Summit Co, and Boulder.

(THIS groups is too inactive! SUMMER'S here-time to get social!)
  • Man what up DENVER... we don't have a real strong fan base...
  • How about colorado springs? There's got to be more than just one horny person here.
  • ready for a very hot winter ,,,
  • Yeah we need more Co traffic in there I think.... :-)

• Old guy here looking for some nasty women
  • CO Springs here :)
  • colordo here too
  • Denver boulder Golden area here. looking for women of all types and couples as well. check out my profile ans send me a message
  • Dont see many Colorado Springs ladies on fantasti?
  • Aurora here looking for some women for fun and adventure msg me please 
  • So happy to see some fellow Coloradoans here.  Northern Colorado here.  Greeley to be exact.  (Yeah, i know...Greeley.  It's really not that bad!).  Anyone know any glory hole locations???
  • i'm in aurora and looking for a man, lady or couple.
  • Hello, Fellow erotic Colorado peeps. 'Im in Denver and travel most days that gets me north to Greeley and sometimes south to Pueblo.. I love this site, because it offers so many beautiful people. Most are just looking to see something that turns them on momentarily. A feel good. There are so many different sex situations and contacts to be made.

Hell, I met a guy how liked to wear diapers while watching me pleasure his hot Asian Wife.  We get so many traveler to this state now, just for the drugs. Sex comes with 420. For some it like Tequilla,, Makes your close come off, just like the song.     

~O)

• I'm a guy from Lakewood but living in Loveland looking for a girl who wants to trade pics and maybe meet up if you like what you see
  • I'm in Colorado from Westminster. I'm looking to chat with some girls, maybe pic swap or more?
  • Also, anyone know of any glory hole locations in the Denver area?
  • Anyone know of any bars where shemales or crossdressers hang out?
  • Denver here...any ladies?
Sign In to comment.