WELCOME TO THE FORUM! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUR FAQ.

New wife new dildo

edited March 2009 in General Talk
I am a newly married husband that that has always had this secret fantasy of wanting and or needing to see my wife fucked by another man. My wife is a petite sexy woman but a good girl. she loves her sex but nothing rough or wild. But the other night i had her go to adam and eve and pick out a toy she would like. She looked for about 30 mins then saved the page. A week later i ordered quickly over lunch. well it just came in and when i opened it i got so hard. Now i am not blessed only 5 1/2 inches and when i opened the it up this dildo was twice the size around as me 1.5 inches and a good three inchs longer. Does this mean she is needing more. I haven'nt gave it so her yet. havent decided if i should.

Comments

• edited March 2009
    No, it doesn't necessarily mean that she is needing more.  What it might mean is that she's wanting a little variety, which you yourself have thought about when you fantasise about your wife being fucked by another man.  I mean, does the man that you envisage fucking your wife have a cock that is exactly the same as yours in shape and size?  I would bet not.
    The desire for variety really doesn't mean to say that you're not good enough, it's just normal.  It is just as normal, however, for you to feel a little worried by her choice.  (Although, please bear in mind that, unless one has a tapemeasure to hand when ordering online, the given measurements are usually meaningless, while the pictures of the product often do not give a good idea of size.  Her choice, and the size of it, may not, therefore, have been intentional.) 
    Now, the fact your wife went to look at toys at your request suggests that she may also be fairly happy with playing with it while you're there.  So, to help you stop worrying about the fact that what she has chosen is bigger than you, try asking for a little time aside to play together.  She shows you how she'd use it herself, you then use it on her, you play with yourself etc etc. 
    Mutual masturbation, if both are willing to take part, can seriously calm any worries felt by either about the introduction of new toys, and is often a fabulous way to learn new techniques to use on each other, as well as reinforcing your knowledge of exactly what turns you both on.  Worries over toys tend to be forgotten during sessions like these, simply because being involved, with all its associated eroticism, stops you from thinking that she is "replacing" you with something else.
    Basically, I say give it to her, and ask if you can at least watch her with it.  At the very least, part of your fantasy, which is essentially the penetration of your wife by a cock other than yours, may be fulfilled when watching her with a dildo.
    Just my tuppence.
  • Your in the wrong business Scar, fuck the teeth you need a couch :)
  • I also need at least £5000 more in my bank account, a man, and some time when I'm not fucking studying, but I can't have those either!
  • And I wonder why I love these fantasti.cc women.  Ok where did I put that 5000 I had laying around?
  • You love us because we're lovable, of course!

And because we make for nice little fantasies...
  • Those toys save a lot of wear and tear on the tongue my friend. I recommend them highly.
    She probably likes the dildo because it feels different. I wouldn't worry about it.
    BTW,those lil' vibrating eggs Adam and Eve sells are worth their weight in gold. Get the one with the contol box. She can put it where she wants it and you can control the intensity of the vibrations. They can be used in all sorts of situations. Big fun in a small package. They wear out kind of quick but they're dirt cheap.
    Careful with what you wish for in introducing someone else to the mix. You never know how that might go. Especially in these days of the phone vid cam.
  • Get the vibrating eggs that are wireless.  She can go out in public and you can control the vibe remotely...I tired it with some friends at the mall...we were walking around buzzing each other...I was buying candles and they buzzed me...I was having a good time down below but was freaking out because I didn't want to drop all the glass I was carrying...Anyway, the thrill is all there, the public thing...oh did I get off subject...I agree with rock...she probably likes it because it feels different so go with it and let it expand into something you can be more involved with.
  • I agree with emelee1990 those things can be some real fun I have done the same walking around the mall with them as hubby follows me a big turn on for us both
  • I've said this so many times to so many men.  In my experience, penis size seems to be more important to men than it is to women.  As far as I am concerned, the size matters far less than the tenderness and skill of the man.  I would much rather be with a talented lover with an average penis than a selfish prick with a 10 inch dick.
    With that said.  My favorite vibrator is larger than my husband but we have enjoyed using it together on many occasions and I have used it solo to the point of its demise.  But, the thing about my vibrator that really falls short for me is the fact that it doesn't kiss, can't wrap its arms around me, and has never picked me up, thrown me down on the bed and just taken me.
Sign In to comment.