WELCOME TO THE FORUM! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUR FAQ.

Exactly how submissive are you? (BDSM, D/s, SM, Domination, submission, EXTREME)

edited March 2009 in General Talk
Exactly how submissive are you?

Do you enjoy pain?

Do you enjoy humiliation?

Would it make you proud to show me how you enjoy being degraded like less than an animal?

Do you enjoy the concept of nipple torture?  Do you like the feeling of excruciating pain as weights are applied to your mantits while you beg for more.  

Does the thought of my tender soft hand around your throat, choking you, suffocating you, taking you to the very edge of life . . . or death, awaken your senses?  

Would you like me to shove my strapon in your throat until you gag and choke?  Does it arouse you to think about me forcing you to eat your own putrid, vile puke, cleaning it from my monstrous strapon as I force it down your throat, suffocating you, slapping your face while I do?  

Will you be my gangbang whore; offering your mouth and your asspussy to be used and abused by men for my entertainment and pleasure?  Will you spread your legs and take big dicks ramming your asshole  and eagerly accept those filthy pieces of meat in your mouth to clean and suck to completion?  Are you prepared to be my faggot slut who needs to get fucked and bred and pumped full of hot cum, in your mouth and in your boicunt on a daily basis?

If I give you an enema, filling you with HOT soapy water, bloating your stomach, making you cramp, plugging your fuckhole with a fat butt plug and making hold it until you are screaming in pain, will you pledge your undying devotion to me as I hold your face in my hands and call you my dirty shit boy while you shit out that smelly, pasty, hot sludge from deep inside your colon?

Will you clean my pussy and asshole after you’ve watched me get fucked and I have several loads of hot cum dripping from my well-used holes?  Do you consider it a gift to be able to taste my sweet juices after I’ve been pleasured and the sperm of a real man mixes with my cum to tempt your tastebuds?

Do you crave the taste of my hot piss, filling your mouth, taking in my salty, strong urine, feeling it fill your belly until you are aching in pain and pleasure?  

Perhaps your desires are darker, nastier.  Perhaps you want my filthy asshole on your mouth, tasting my heavenly ass slime, shoving your tongue deep inside me to satisfy your desires to taste my nastiest offerings.  Will you clean me?  Will you be my toilet paper?  Will you be my toilet that I use to accept my smelly waste?  Will you cherish the gifts I give you from deep inside me?

Can you satisfy my desires to inflict excruciating pain?  Will you offer up the flesh of your ass for me to beat and whip to my heart’s content and prove your devotion by begging and pleading for more?  

If I take out my frustrations on your dick, beating it, whipping it, slapping it, kicking your nuts for good measure, will you worship me above all others?

Dogs eat from bowls, they piss and shit outside, they sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed.  Will you be my doggie?  

How many hours of relentless, ruthless pounding can you take from my black strapon?  How many inches can you handle shoved deep inside your guts?  Are you the desperate ass slut who will take all I’ve got to give and still scream for more like the slutty ass whore you really are?  Will you ever tire of me bending you over and making you my bitch any time of the day or night that it pleases me?  

Can you give your life to me?  Will you let go of all the pretenses you have of being a man and become my toy, my plaything, my pet?  

Are you depraved enough to handle all that and more?

Comments

• I'm really glad you're just asking the men this question AfroE.  How bout it guys?
  • Well I'll tell ya there Afro.  If you got a guy that will allow you to do all that, you best hang on to his ass if you enjoy those sorts of events.  Unfortunately, if you tried any of those things with me you would find that big ass butt plug shoved up your big ass "not mine".  I guess that qualifies me as being "Non Submissive"?  I prefer to give it than recieve, but not nearly in the same category as you have described.  So, I my answer is "NO".
  • I'll be spankin' your ass and havin' you call me "Daddy" in a half hour Afro. I love turnin' dommes into subs.

• AfroE writes a lot of erotica.  I'm pretty sure she didn't mean this as an advertisement.  Of course, I could be wrong.  Either way, it's well written and I can appreciate that.
  • I'm repulsed by the men who respond with that, "I'll turn you into a sub," bullshit.  Look, if you aren't a sub, don't respond.  If you aren't a sub, don't read it.  You show your insecurity with your own sexuality, not your domination skills, when you behave in such a blatent display of immaturity. 
    I'm not a Domme, I'm a writer.  It was written to arouse the body, mind, and senses of submissive men, NOT as an advertisement.  I obviously know the difference between a personals site and a discussion forum. 
  • well , Afroerotik, I continue to enjoy your writing.  I am always visually stimulated by your words if not always in agreement with the subject matter. Thanks and please continue,  wolf
  • Afroe, i hope you can take a little criticisim, but IMHO, the way Allisonchains posted a request
    for a photo (a few posts down) is far more erotic than the crap you just posted
  • I saw an awful lot of question marks in your posting afroe and even Doc asked all the guys what we thought about it and now we get our asses put in a vice because we criticize on something we don't really care to hear.  You obviously have to expect both the negative and positive sides to anything you post on this or other sites. 
    C-
  • She knows she wants me.
  • Furry, I can take criticism of my work when given but you didn't offer any.  Why is my post crap?  Simply because you don't like the content?  Because you are offended by my assertion that men could be so depraved and perverted for me as to give up any semblance of their manhood?  I draw the reader in.  I paint pictures with words.  I allow them to explore their deepest desires.  Your fear of my dominance, even if it is only literary, is not a critique.  Your "critique" if you will, is merely your gut reaction to the concept that a Black woman posted a subject that threatens your manhood.  I ignore those sorts of thinly-veiled critiques for what they really are, insecurity and bravado. Can Allison use aliteration, metaphore, and hyperbole like I?  I dare say, not even close. 
  • Don't let her talk to you like that Furry. Tell her to get her ass in the kitchen and her buns in the bed. Assert your He-Manliness!
    What if Jerry Lee Lewis,assumin' he can read,were to see this thread? Or Ike Turner,lookin' down from the Right Hand of Gawd?
    This why you ain't gettin' nowhere with that tall girl with the bicycle over in Tucson.
  • If thats submissive then I am NOT it...I assume that everyone might have some leaning towards submission or towards domination or like me a little of both but really depending the person I am with...I did think the writing by afroerotik was artistic for the way she used her words.  I like a little bit of pain, some firmness, some force.  But, not to the degree she is describing.  I do not wish to say I am not submissive because I do not agree with her definition of it....and I do understand it was directed towars men ONLY.  You should have said so in the header and I would not have read it.  But you asked a question and that leads people in to read it. You cannot assume that everyone that clicked on the topic was going to be sub and going to be a man.  It was artistic but not educational as it wasn't what I expected out of the headline question. Maybe put (For Submissive Men Only) in the header...that might be a bit more clarifying.  Ignore rockstrongo Afroerotik, he is just a jester.  Being an asshole in a humorus way.  Makes me think of that sock puppet that suppose to be an insult comic.
  • Emily? 1990? I guess I knew this day would happen.
    My own kid talkin' bad about me on public BB. I'm takin' your car and cutting off your tuition. You'll be getting your 500 Pikachu's in the mail,but I've beheaded and burned the Barney's.
    I hates that friggin' dinosaur.
  • edited March 2009
    Good point, Emelee, but I'm not a man, and I still read it with interest.  Sometimes, regardless of gender, orientation or sub/Dom tendencies, it is, for want of a better word, educational to read/watch items that don't match with your own tastes.  There's no harm at all in exploring the sexuality of others, as well as your own. 
    For sure, being female, straight and submissive, this was very far removed from what I fantasise about, or carry out in life.  It doesn't appeal to me to imagine or see a man in that position, yet looking at the sub/Dom dynamic from another perspective just adds another layer of understanding which, although not useful to me in practical terms, serves to make me more aware of the intricacies in the relationship I have with my Dom.
    From the other side of the relationship, it may also be useful to Dominant men as a source of ideas for style or scenes.  Basically, it's really not that hard to take this piece and mould it so that it fits your own preferences, if the ones described are not what you enjoy.
    Therefore, there's not a great deal of need, in my opinion, to change the title so that it is directed solely at submissive men.  It's not hard to let something like this slip from your mind if you're not willing to try and see things differently, and you may be able to learn something from it if you are willing, so where's the harm in reading it even if it doesn't apply to you?
    And thanks, Afroerotik...
    Oh, as an afterthought...  Dominance and submission, and the degree to which you are either of those, are based completely on personal choice.  Trying to imagine myself as a submissive man, using my current tendencies as a guideline to how I might be if I were, I don't think I would be able to accept anything quite so extreme.  There are, however, men who would be submissive to the degree that Afroerotik described, therefore (and this is not intended to start an arguement) posters on this thread should just bear in mind the saying, "Horses for courses," and try, where possible, to refrain from just outright insulting someone's writing. 
    Constructive criticism is always good, but there's no point asserting that it's a "pile of crap," or something similar, because there will be someone, somewhere on this site, who read it and loved it, and to whom it is not "crap".
    Finished now!
  • I didn't DEFINE submission.  I didn't say that all submissive had to be aroused by the level of extremes I wrote about.  I didn't declare that the brand of dominaton I wrote about is the only acceptable form of BDSM behavior.  People claiming that they "disagree" with what I wrote is, again, almost comical to me because I didn't write anything to agree or disagree about.  I asked simple questions in a literary style.  As far as I know, one can't agree or disagree with a question.  I have had men respond to me who claimed they would do all those things and even more extreme.  Again, I'm not looking for submissives; I'm not even a Domme.  I'm a writer who has the ability to provoke strong emotion. 

I'm still waiting for someone to admit that the only reason they are "offended" by my content is because I'm a Black woman.  Let's be honest here.  No one would ever think of evoking the memory of Ike Turner if a white Domme were to have posted this, if it was a literary piece or an actual ad.

• edited March 2009
    afroerotik, I've been following your thread since you posted it.  I'll agree some comments would have been better-off left unsaid.  Regardless of what comments were made and who made those comments, not one time did I read anything that suggest a racial indifference.  I certainly observed the gender bias but that's all.
    I'm disappointed with the fact, that twice now you've tried to make this a racial issue.  I could care less if you were green or purple.  The subject you selected to write about was submissive men.  Let's leave it at that and focus on those comments.
  • Don't be playing that "Strong Black Woman" card with me. I've heard it all before. Try it on someone who'll buy it.
    BTW,what's your problem with Ike Turner? He wrote and recorded the first rock n' roll song,"Rocket 88",discovered Howlin' Wolf and BB King as talent scout for Chess Records,and was a producer/session man on some of the great Soul/R&B recordings of the past 55 years. Ike was a great,great man. Did he have some personal problems? Yes. Most great men do.
    You heard one side of the story from that butt ugly bulldog lookin' ex-wife of his and bought it.
    BTW,I'm a damned sight older than you and have been invoking "What would Ike Turner do", before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.
    Now go fix me a sandwich.
  • I'm not green or purple, I'm BLACK, and to try to negate the fact that my race has an impact on the way people to respond to me is extreme denial. 
  • First of all, and on my own behalf, I will dismiss the racist accusation if it was directed at me
    I am far from being racist................I don't have time for that bullshit

Second, I don't know what dainty quaint little town some of you are from, but
    in these here parts, "crap " IS a polite word to use ILO the word " shit "

And to Afroe, On of the most earliest form of critique is to compare, which I did when I compared your
    erotica to what allisonchains said regarding a pic. Ok maybe not apples to oranges, my bad
    and I sincerely appologize for that...........fair enough.

Ok, now for some honest to goodness, old fashioned critique-ness, and I won't use the word "crap "
    I think in your post the format contains too many uninterupted questions which IMHO
    chokes the content.

Finally, when I give my opinion, I don't CARE what other people think, that's the whole idea of
    giving MY opinion
  • White people who dismiss, deny, or negate discussions of race, are in fact racist.  Saying, "I'm not racist," doesn't make it so.  It's nothing more than a knee-jerk cliche intended to silence people of color and lamely make them feel intimidated for speaking out about issues of race.  Those who are only willing to "allow" discussions of race that regurgitate sentiments of, "color doesn't matter," are those who are unwiling to explore their own biases, and thus, racist. 
    White people who accept responsibility for their inhereted biases, acknowledge differences and unjust priviledges, and empathize with people of color who voice their opinions, concerns and issues are the individuals who are not racist.  They don't have to agree, but to give space for divergent opinions and the simple recognition that there are circumstances, experiences, and situations beyond the white experience that deserve a platform is to rid oneself of the inherent racism that plagues this nation. 
Sign In to comment.